Monday, October 17, 2005

Our Depravity Meets His Divinity

...its a beautiful collision. This is what the new David Crowder Band album reflects on. We went to see them a couple of weeks ago, and to be honest...I wasn't that impressed witht the show. This is hard to admit because the last 13 times I have seen them they have always blown my socks off. So, I made an assumption the new album wouldn't be good. Boy, was I wrong! A COLLISION is the greatest! It was done so creatively and artisitc. My linear thinking seminary friends don't get it, but my banner waving friends do. (thats a lie, I don't have any banner waving frineds) This album has covers of Loretta Lynn, Hank Williams, Jonhhy Cash, and my latest favorite Sufjan Stephens.
Anyway, I thought I would plug a great album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home