Monday, October 10, 2005

the last month

How the crap did I let almost a month go by without a blog! wow.

Well my first excuse is;
we had family in town
we then had a wedding
then we closed on a house
then we moved in a house
then we where out of town

2nd excuse is we haven't had internet in a long time.

neither are good excuses fro the amount of good stuff going on. Chris and I just went sailing in San Diego. She partied a little hard and ended up throwing up over the side of the boat. She also had a hard time at the helm. It must have been all those mimosas.

We are offically "moved" in to our house. We have satelite televiosn and wireless internet. We are so spoiling ourselves! frances has not peed on the new carpet yet. I installed a garage door opener, carriage lights, and surround sound speakers in the walls. Chris has put the house together beautifully. We should all come out and see it.

I have to go to class. We don't have internet in the classroom so I can't chit chat as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home